Customer Success Manager
Leeds or Midlands, UK
The DSP Group
Unique specialists in Oracle, Microsoft and Multi-Cloud data platforms.
Our mission is to ensure that our clients are optimally supported in their use of enterprise grade data & application platforms, whether on-premise or in the cloud. We combine over 25 years of technical expertise, first rate people and innovative services to offer 24x7x365 data platform managed services in the UK and across the globe. Joining the DSP Group means working alongside well-respected consultants & data engineers in a market leading, high-growth business. We aim to lead the pack when it comes to service delivery.
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
What You Will Do:
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise clients.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their technology adoption, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as DSP advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Collaborate closely with both sales & marketing to support campaigns, pilots, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our services.
- Co-ordinate resources across the organisation as necessary to support customers’ needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and innovation.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Experience working with medium-to-large enterprises and the public sector.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel preferred.
- Strong presentation and documentation skills; in-person, on-phone or via video.
- Comfort in a fast growth environment with the ability to wear many and multi-task.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and partners in support of complex Cloud based solutions.
- Support for project activities in key accounts i.e. ability to plan, document and execute in conjunction with our highly skilled consultants.
- Good understanding of the Managed Service Provider market; knowledge of cloud solutions preferred.
- Role will be a combination of client site, home working and office. Leeds or Midlands office preferable, London or Hampshire possible.
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, the organisation will hold your data on file for 12 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process, for consideration for future employment opportunities. At the end of that period, or if you withdraw your consent, your data is deleted or destroyed.
If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your personnel file and retained during your employment.